- Facilities in Dongjak-gu
- Dongjak-gu Office
- Address: 161, Jangseungbaegi-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
- Contact: 02-820-1114
- Fax : 02-820-4143
In accordance with the Presidential Decree No. 9630 (announced on September 26, 1979), Dongjak-gu was separated from Gwanak-gu on April 1, 1980. Incorporating Noryangjin-dong, Sangdo 1-dong, Sangdo-dong, Bon-dong, Heukseok-dong, Daebang-dong, and part of Sindaebang-dong, Dongjak-dong, and Sadang-dong, Dongjak-gu was newly established. On May 1, 1988, it was elevated to an autonomous Gu in accordance with the Local Autonomy Act No. 4004 (announced on April 6, 1988). Under the slogan, “Happy Changes, Vibrant Dongjak,” about 1,200 government officials of the Dongjak-gu Office are making efforts to develop Dongjak-gu as a better city.
- - Green Bus: 5516, 5517, 5535, 5536, and 6515
- - Blue Bus: 152, 500, 504, 650, and 751
- - Red Bus: 9408
- - Get off at Noryangjin Station (Line 1) and take Exit 5 of Noryangjin Station (Line 9). It takes about one minute on foot.
- - One minute walk from Exit 5 of Noryangjin Station (Line 9)
- - 10 minute walk from Exit 5 of Jangseungbaegi Station (Line 7)